Newport “Beach Party” 2016
The Second Annual Newport “Beach Party” – A Celebration of Community is the weekend of June 25-26 at the Newport Dunes Resort in Newport Beach, CA.
The Newport “Beach Party” is a 2-day event featuring great food, beer and wine tasting, live music and waterfront views. The Newport “Beach Party” includes several major competitions, many tasting opportunities and zones to experience.
On Saturday the air will be filled with smoke as some of the top BBQ Teams in the country compete to win $7,500 in cash prices, while local bands and breweries keep you entertained and your thirst quenched.
Sunday is a family friendly day with a Community Carnival put on by local; charities, community and service organizations. Kids can bounce away their energy in the Family Fun Zone or participate in a beach game or sailing demo. There will be live music and healthy food options all day.
Saturday, June 25th – Beer, Bands & BBQ
- Newport Beach BBQ Competition & Tasting
- Newport Beach Beer Competition & Tasting
- Newport Beach Bands Competition (Day 1)
- Pig Roast Dinner
- “Beach Party” Wine Tasting
Sunday, June 26th – Family, Fun & Community
- Special Olympics Family & Coaches Appreciation Day
- Community Carnival
- Family Fun Zone
- Newport Beach Bands Competition (Day 2)
- Rotary Bike for Humanity
- Beer & Wine tasting by the glass
- Newport “Beach Party” Grill serving healthy food options
- Sweet and savory desserts provided by local restaurants and vendors
- Experiences provided by local charity, community and service organizations
- Fundraising opportunities for participating partners
Stay tuned for more…
If you would like to participate in the Newport Beach BBQ Competition or the Newport “Beach Party” please complete the Contact Us for in the top menu or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Newport “Beach Party” is open to everyone. The event is held at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort. The Dunes is located in Newport Beach and easily accessible from nearby communities, the 5 freeway, 405 freeway, 73 freeway, 55 freeway and Pacific Coast Highway
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort
1131 Back Bay Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660